This is a trial search facility for those archive items that have been re-catalogued onto the Modes Compact database. To date only a portion of the archive has been re-catalogued and this process is ongoing.
There are seven fields on which the search can be performed:
- ArchiveID: the unique reference number of the item
- Summary: a short description of the item – this is the best field to search on
- PlaceName: the primary place associated with the item (if there is one)
- PersonName: the primary individual associated with the item (if there is one)
- StartDate: if dates are available, the first/beginning date
- EndDate: if dates are available for a period, the end date
- Format: the physical format of the item, for example its size, material etc
The search is by free text only, case insensitive. Blank fields are omitted from the results.
If you require further details about any item(s) please contact us including the ArchiveID value(s).